Thursday, December 21, 2017

Christmas in the Making

I love creating Framed Art pieces.  When I saw the Christmas in the Making stamp set I loved the Reto look of the images and I couldn't wait to color those images with our new Blends.  This was such a fun project!

This is one of the samples from the catalog.




Here is the project I created.



I love how this framed art turned out!  And so did the excited customer that purchased this framed art piece at the Dillsburg Christmas Market last weekend!


You still have a few days to order this stamp set before it retires.
Christmas in the Making # 144841 (wood) $25.00    #144845 (clear) $18.00
page 16 of the 2017 Holiday catalog.


Christmas Blessings to you!

Missy







No comments:

Post a Comment

Retired Stampin Up For Sale

Best Time of the Year!

Tuesday, Jan. 5th is the day!  The Jan- June Mini Catalog goes live.  As a demonstrator I was able to preorder and I have been creating with...