Saturday, October 28, 2017

Craft Fair season

I love doing craft fairs and have done lots of them over the past 20 years.  Started out doing decorative wood painting for home and yard and now doing papercrafting.  I love the interaction- seeing someone who loves my projects as much as I do, however gift giving is down these days and most people just do gift cards.  

Today's event was a small event to benefit a Local Cancer group called Pink Partners.  Thought I share with you some of the items I create and sell at my events.






The snowman with the glove hats have microwave popcorn inside and are always good sellers


Boxed cards were a hit today.



My greeting cards always sell well - and I always have a large selection.


And some of my framed art.
Blessings, Missy










1 comment:

  1. What an amazing assortment of goodies. I'd stop at your table/booth for sure!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Retired Stampin Up For Sale

Best Time of the Year!

Tuesday, Jan. 5th is the day!  The Jan- June Mini Catalog goes live.  As a demonstrator I was able to preorder and I have been creating with...