Sunday, October 8, 2017

2nd Annual Ultimate Pink Blog Hop

Welcome to our 2nd Annual Ultimate Pink Blog Hop.   Grab a comfy chair and a drink we have 53 Blogs of inspiration for you today!




I decided to share a card I created for a local group called PINK Partners- they support Breast Cancer Patients and Survivors.  I've been creating Birthday and Encouragement Cards for several years for their members.

These are the Birthday cards - what better greeting than the pun "Seas the Day"


Supplies:
#100730-Whisper White Cardstock
#120953-Crumb Cake Cardstock
#144131 Fresh Florals DSP
#143695 So Many Shells
#141481 Seaside Embossing Folder
#126975 Crumb Cake Ink
#144084 Powder Pink Ink
#144219 Pearl Basic Jewels
Hope you enjoyed my card-  The list of hoppers is below - depending on which way your hopping next blog is either Debbie's or Tamera's Blogs - Enjoy the Blog Hop!
Blessings, Missy

4 comments:

Retired Stampin Up For Sale

Best Time of the Year!

Tuesday, Jan. 5th is the day!  The Jan- June Mini Catalog goes live.  As a demonstrator I was able to preorder and I have been creating with...