Tuesday, May 2, 2017

Tuesday Tip and Technique - new product spotlight

Hi everyone!   I had some set backs with my video of a fun fold card,  so while I try to fix the issues I thought I share some good news with you. Today is an amazing day for SU demonstrators!  We get to place our pre-orders for the new 2017-2018 Annual Catalog!!!   Today I'm sharing a video of a new product that you will want to add to your wishlist - I'm in love with the At Home With You Bundle- it's a set you can use all year to create a variety of cards, memory pages and home decor!  Love that the door can open - as soon as I can get this set I have a plan for a fun fold with it!  



What do you think?  Would you like to be receive new product before June?  Contact me to find out how!  Are you on my mailing list?  Have you reserved you copy of the new Catalog?

Blessings, Missy  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Retired Stampin Up For Sale

Best Time of the Year!

Tuesday, Jan. 5th is the day!  The Jan- June Mini Catalog goes live.  As a demonstrator I was able to preorder and I have been creating with...