Tuesday, April 18, 2017

Tuesday Tip and Technique - Beautiful You


Starting something new this week - I'll be posting a video each week with a tip and technique each Tuesday.  Starting this week with paper piercing.  What is paper piercing?  There are 2 ways as crafters/card makers that we paper pierce - this week I'm showing you how to stamp on DSP (designer series paper)- fussy cut it out and piece it on to your stamped image.  Watch the video- 



Hope you enjoyed the video- leave a comment and let me know!

Don't forget that the DSP is on the retirement list and only while supplies last!

Blessings, Missy



No comments:

Post a Comment

Retired Stampin Up For Sale

Best Time of the Year!

Tuesday, Jan. 5th is the day!  The Jan- June Mini Catalog goes live.  As a demonstrator I was able to preorder and I have been creating with...