Thursday, February 12, 2015

Stampin' Up Leadership

I recentanly attended Stampin' Up Leadership in Orlando, FL!  It was an amazing four days of creative ideas, business sessions, connecting with old and new friends and SUNSHINE!!
I had an early flight out of BWI - this was the sunrise from the plane.  It was wonderful watching the sun rise over the water!

Ready for adventure with Janet Wakeland!



Leadership Bag- LOVE IT!!

Roommates - Debbie Gentry from Washington  and Carolyn Serviss from MD


Opening Session


Prize Patrol with Kelly and Pesci


Dinner with New Friends from the UK and Neatherlands


Enjoying the SUNSHINE!


Lots of other photos that I will share soon.

Blessings,   Missy



No comments:

Post a Comment

Retired Stampin Up For Sale

Best Time of the Year!

Tuesday, Jan. 5th is the day!  The Jan- June Mini Catalog goes live.  As a demonstrator I was able to preorder and I have been creating with...