Monday, August 18, 2014

Sneak Peak!!!

I spent yesterday with friends creating with products from the new catalog.  It's one of the perks of being a Happy Shopper - you get the new product a month before it is available for everyone else!

I love gift giving and gift packaging- so I spent some time using a new Curly Keepsake Box Thinlits Box.  Want to see what I came up with???


Here's my fall pumpkin gift box.  Isn't it cute??


I can see this as a table favor or a treat for a co-worker.  Tuck a piece or two of candy inside and you will make someone's day!

Okay, I couldn't stop at one- so here's the next one...

I saw this on pinterest and had to case it...can't wait to fill some of these to hand out during the holidays!


Needed a third one - so how about and original design - here's Tom the Turkey- love him!!


Can't you just see him on the table for Thanksgiving!


While I was creating these, my friend Jan created something for the golf enthusiast in your life-


This thinlit is a must have  - I'll be posting a class soon where we will create these amazing gift boxes.  Don't forget the Big Shot special that is going on right now- it's the perfect time to be a Happy Shopper.

Like my facebook and pinterest pages to see what I'm creating next!

Blessings,  Missy

www.facebook.com/creativeblessingswithmissy








No comments:

Post a Comment

Retired Stampin Up For Sale

Best Time of the Year!

Tuesday, Jan. 5th is the day!  The Jan- June Mini Catalog goes live.  As a demonstrator I was able to preorder and I have been creating with...