Saturday, August 9, 2014

Have you heard about the August special??? This is one machine I can't live without.  I use it every time I create! There are so many materials you can cut-cardstock, chipboard, thin wood, thin aluminum, fabric, thin cork and so many other things.  It's not just cutting shapes with the dies, framelits and thinlits - you can also add texture with the embossing folders.  From now until Aug. 31st when you buy a Big Shot you can pick one of the 5 bundles listed below for FREE!!


Already own a Big Shot- then choose a bundle at 15% off regular price.

Would you like to see what you can create??? Stop back I have several samples coming your way over the next week or two.  Lets start off today with a framelit that is only available until August 27th.  This is my go to set for the Holidays.  This cute banner was created with the Festive Flurries Framelits for the snowflakes - love the glimmer paper for some extra WOW.  The stamp set and the DSP are a sneak peak from the Holiday Catalog.  The banner pieces were cut out using the Party Pennants Bigz L Die.


My friend Janet Wakeland created a cute card that matches - I think it would make a great invitation to a Holiday Gathering!


Supplies used are listed below, except for the sneak peak items...Mark your calendar for my Holiday Gathering on Aug 30th from 4-9 PM to see and use these items.  Details to follow!
Blessings, Missy


Click the Shop button to place your order!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Retired Stampin Up For Sale

Best Time of the Year!

Tuesday, Jan. 5th is the day!  The Jan- June Mini Catalog goes live.  As a demonstrator I was able to preorder and I have been creating with...